Domain Buying Guide
1. Buy directly on our website
Please pay directly online via PayPal or Cryptocurrency. After the payment is completed, we will contact you to transfer the domain name.
2. Buy through Escrow.com
Escrow（Escrow.com）, is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company.
Advantages: Escrow.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disperses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
Fee: 3.25% ($25.00 minimum), and 0.26% of amount over $5000.
1. Buyer clicks the [Buy via Escrow] button to starting a transaction, then jump to Escrow.com.
2. Buyer agrees to the transaction terms on Escrow.com.
3. Buyer pays to Escrow.com, and Escrow verifies the payment.
4. We transfer domain name to buyer. Buyer receives the domain name.
5. Buyer confirms that the transaction is complete on Escrow.com.
6. Escrow releases funds to us.
Well, congratulations! Transaction is complete safely and securely.
▪ If you do not have an account, you can register one at Escrow.com.
▪ Any question on the transaction, please use the registered email of Escrow.com to contact us.
▪ More detail on transaction of Escrow, please consult the official help document: What is Escrow? How Does Escrow Work?
3. Buy through Domain Name Trading Platform
We support domain name transactions through Afternic, SEDO, DAN, Epik and other domain name platforms.
Through these platforms, you can buy domain names with more peace of mind.